After it rains in the Phoenix Metro area many homeowners are disappointed when they have to wait a few days, weeks or sometimes months for someone to come out and do a roof estimate or roof repair.
Many customers didn’t know they had a roof problem, so it is expected that they would be disappointed about having to wait.
Those who did know about their roofing issues prior to the rain should have done something about it when the roofing companies were not as busy.
The wrong time to get your roof work done (or even looked at!) is right after a rain storm when all the roofing companies in your area are bombarded with calls and appointments.
Roofing is a cyclical business based on the weather. Roofing companies are busiest after rains and slowest leading wholesale mlb jerseys up to the rains, especially if there are long periods between rain storms like we get all the time in the выглядит Phoenix area.
Homeowners should take advantage of the slower periods in the roofing cycle for a few reasons:
- Reputable local companies are around all year (vs. the storm chasers and the “fly-by-nights” that tend to show up when the rains do).
- Usually better customer service is given by the contractor because they have more time to give it.
- Usually better pricing is given because they are slower and need work.
- Usually better supervision is given because there are fewer projects going on at the time.
- The roof work will be completed and your home/building will be waterproof before the next rain.
Of course, not all of the above reasons are always true, but an overall better experience is had by both the homeowner and the contractor during the slower times.
Don’t wait to get your known roofing issues taken care of. Do it now.
As always, use a licensed roofing professional for all the roof work you have done.